What we do:
- Recruit suitable candidates from the community on your behalf
- Implement the project and assess your delegates to start with training
at the correct level.
- Source a facilitator locally who relates to the community.
- Source the venue and (if required) a caterer from the local community.
- Train within the affected area.
- 5 Year Training Plan.
DMR AND SLP?
For every company regulated by the Department of Mineral Resources
(DMR) in South Africa, it is important to keep in mind the conditions,
responsibilities, and expectations laid out in their Social and Labour
Plan based upon which mining rights are awarded.
Some of these conditions will include the need to train a certain number
of employees and members of the community, but it doesn’t have to be
a painful and tedious process