We’ve got you covered*
Our New Product Offering: :
Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) submission deadline is 30 April 2019
- I need help with planning.
- My WSP & ATR hasn’t been submitted. HELP!
- Credit bearing training for my employees? Where do I even start?
Did you know:Companies are required to submit their annual Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Reports (ATR) in order to obtain Skills Development points on their BEE scorecard. Skills Development is a priority element on the BEE scorecard.
You provide the coffee and we’ll provide the knowledge.
WE CAN HELP YOU!
Our training programmes allow you to enrich the lives of others by offering them an opportunity to work while they are trained. We recruits individuals and provide on-the-job training. We pay stipends, and manage all aspects of the agreement and contracts.
- We train those who long for growth.
- We train those who others have turned away.
- We train the untrainable.