- A close look at why BEE is necessary in South Africa and the benefits of being BEE compliant.
- Understand the BEE score and rating boards. Targets and measurements are included usually in this particular focus.
- Tools and skills for gathering BEE data on a continuous basis within a company.
- Planning and final implementation of BEE within a corporation, business or even small to medium sized company.
- Knowing how to update a company’s BEE status and standing on an ongoing basis as the company expands and becomes more compliant.
- Pointers on how to capture data and documentation in preparation for a formal BEE rating.
BEE Training – Obtain Compliancy Skills BEE training or Black Economic Empowerment training is aimed at the modern company looking to excel and grow in an ever changing economic climate. BEE training courses usually focus on transformation processes of BEE within a company. These courses take a look at a company’s compliance and sustainability. The main objective is to see where a company can capitalise on BEE and ensure that their company is ever improving on their standing, rating and overall compliance. BEE Training in South Africa – What to Expect If you are looking for courses that offer some sort of BEE training in South Africa, but don’t know quite what to expect, then Triple E Training will undoubtedly save the day. Each of our courses is designed to fully equip the BEE manager with the skills, competency and knowledge required to ensure that the business is on track and compliant at all times. This particular manager has quite a task ahead of them as they are required to be the driving force behind a company’s transformation to BEE compliancy. General BEE training courses offer a variety of aspects. While each course for BEE training in South Africa is different, the following is usually looked at: