NQF 1 – 4 Learnership Fundamentals Materials Full range of fundamentals over 300 unit standards
Contact us for your specific requirements.
Contact Us! A learnership refers to an educational programme that combines work-based experiences with structured learning, offering a unique combination of both theory and practical work. Learnership fundamentals are the causes that allow the learner to obtain credits for registered learnerships between NQF Levels 1-4. The benefit of taking part in these courses is that learners will have a chance to experience the real working environment in the career field they have chosen. They will obtain the skills they need to be successful and learn to communicate with fellow employees and learners in the workplace. The market is always changing. This can be challenging, making these skills essential for any learner who wants to build a future and be successful in the working environment of their choice. Triple E Training assists students with learnership fundamentals and supports them throughout their journey of becoming qualified to excel in their chosen career field – NQF 1 – 4 Learnership Fundamental Materials.
Delivery of Training
- Training is face-to-face classroom based. Venue requirements are tables/desk, chairs whiteboard or flipchart. Learner training materials will be delivered to the customer’s premises and the facilitating agent and assessors will begin the delivery of the programme.
- Assessment Portfolios are assessed and moderated by constituent assessors and moderators, who ultimately determine the issuing of a Statement of Results.
- Recommended full time 8 hours per day training sessions.
Business Practice GET Qualification
This General Education and Training Certificate: Business Practice is for utilisation by all members of the population. Many newly (or not-so-newly) appointed personnel could benefit from part or all of this qualification. It seeks to embed the six key literacy’s required by business organisations: Numeracy, Literacy, Entrepreneurial, Financial, Technological and Cognitive. The GETC: Business Practice integrates the literacy’s into one qualification while also allowing each to be addressed separately in short courses and skills programmes, based on the constituent unit standards. The Fundamental Component of the qualification enables learners to communicate and work with figures in a business environment, while the Core component offers empowerment in the areas of technology, life orientation, human and social sciences (customer service), economics and management (entrepreneurship), as well as cognition theory and practice. The learner successfully completing this qualification will have gained the knowledge and ability to:
- Use fundamental skills in a business environment.
- Make appropriate use of Information and Communications Technology in an office setting.
- Incorporate a range of life skills in an employment or self-employment situation.
The learner will also develop some entrepreneurial and business knowledge coupled with correct business attitudes.
The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) is a Framework on which standards and qualifications, agreed to by education and training stakeholders throughout the country, are registered.
The NQF is a means for transforming education and training in South Africa. ( read more …
) Where does FLC fit into the NQF?
Credits & Subjects
Communication at ABET Level 3
Mathematical Literacy at ABET Level 3
Delivery of Training
Training is face to face class room based. Venue requirements are tables/desk chairs whiteboard or flipchart Learner training materials will be delivered at customer’s premises and the facilitating agent and assessors begin the delivery of the programme. Portfolio assessment are assessed and moderated by constituent assessors and moderators, who ultimately determine the issuing of a Statement of Results. Recommended full time 8 hours per day training sessions.
Ongoing throughout the project
- Continuous management from your designated Project Manager.
- Monthly Reporting : Attendance Register & Progress Report.
- Project Managers and quality assurors visit classes, evaluate facilitators and the project progress.
The following items are included in our costing
- Travelling of Project manager, Sales Executive and Facilitators
- Initial presentation and quotation
- Standard monthly reports
- Facilitator requirement cost
- Dedicated project management support
- Delivery cost of material
- Monthly facilitation
- Learner material
- Final assessment fee
- Awareness / motivation campaigns
- Quality assurance visits
- Placement assessment reports
- Additional requests will be discussed and quoted accordingly
Consider this when comparing a Triple E Training quotation with other proposals. With Triple E Training, there are no hidden costs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We are flexible in accommodating your company needs with a service level agreement but do not insist on one and will give you 30 day notice option.
Contact us to discuss training requirements for a formal quotation.