The Smart Choice
Triple E Training: Educate, Enrich, Empower
Triple E Training’s core values are encapsulated in their slogan, “Educate, Enrich, Empower”; the three e’s from which the company takes its name. The group is managed by a dedicated staff of educators and administrators that truly believe that South Africa can only reach its true potential through a concerted effort, by the private and public sector, to ensure that all citizens benefit from a basic level of education.
So what makes Triple E Training different?
- Tailor made programmes: Triple E bases all educational programmes on the specific needs of the client.
- Nationwide support: Triple E offers services in literally every geographical region of South Africa. They always come to you!
- Community development: Triple E sources all programme facilitators from the communities which they are intended to serve.
- Better BEE: Triple E has a unique understanding of the relevance of corporate education initiatives in terms of BEE points. We can advise you on how to receive the maximum benefit.
So make the smart choice; contact Triple E Training today!
We will set up a consultation to find out how we can tailor a programme for your specific needs and maximise your BEE points.
Don’t take our word for it; here’s what our clients have to say about our services.
“Their service is outstanding and excellent. The impact of the training is already noticed from the confidence level and capabilities of our employees.”
– Carol Molope- Dewcrisp
“Triple E are extremely flexible to the client’s needs which is refreshing and ensures that the implementation is successful.”
– Nadine Naude- Training Manager for Netcare
“Their (Triple E’s) service and quality of facilitation has been of a very high standard throughout the projects and we have found that the facilitators that they have employed have been well prepared for the delivery of the above programmes and have on more than one occasion gone the extra mile in assisting of learners and providing additional input to ensure success.”
– JC Wilson- Training & Development Manager for Dunlop