Solutions for your company
Why train FLC?
- Fast-tracked part-qualification
- Improves workplace communication & writing
- Establishes problem solving & critical thinking
- Increased workforce competence
- Streamlines company operations & processes
- Entry into Qualifications & Learnerships
Partnering with your company. How does it work?
We come to you, no matter where in South Africa you are.
Employees have to complete an IEB readiness assessment to determine whether they may enrol for FLC. Based on this assessment outcome, employees are trained only where training is needed – saving you time and money. Our FLC programmes are flexible, developmental and targeted at the specific needs of your employees. Upon completion, employees will receive a Certificate from the IEB, which opens the door to any NQF 2-4 Qualification or Learnership.
With almost 3 decades of experience, being the pioneers of AET and more than 8000 current, active clients. We are the best choice for your skills development and training!
Let us get down to brass tacks!
- Increased workplace skills lead to greater efficiency & productivity
- Create a pool of skilled employees for future training and development
- Fast-tracked. Three levels in under a year
- Will be a requirement for entry into Learnerships or Qualifications
- Preferential procurement benefits
- Scoring under Skills Development and Socio-Economic Elements of your B-BBEE scorecard
When, where and why?
The best time to train is now!
We develop our own content that guarantees instruction which is satisfactory to the company’s and employee’s needs. From the time you call us and speak to one of our consultants, until your employees receive their results from the IEB, we handle everything for you. We dedicate our best, to educate, enrich and empower semi-skilled employees so that they may advance in the workplace and society as a whole. Training is conducted at your facilities or at a site convenient to you and your employees. We offer the programme based on the time you have available, in order to accommodate your production needs.
*Talk to us about our tailored FLC Readiness programme.
We can tailor a solution to fit your needs – complete the form below and a consultant will contact you shortly
FLC focuses on workplace oriented education. Employees develop critical literacy and numeracy skills appropriate to their work. We offer training throughout South Africa. We dedicate our expertise to educate, enrich and empower your unskilled or semi-skilled employees so that they may be an even greater asset to your company.